Google AdWords is a great tool for advertisers to promote their brands and generate leads, but it’s not the best tool for a hotel to use to generate more revenue. Why not? Because hotels don’t typically have the time or resources to manage a PPC campaign.
Luckily, there’s another great tool that hotels can use to generate more revenue from their website: Google Pay Per Click Ads. Let’s explore the 5 top ways hotels can use Google Pay Per Click Ads to boost their revenue.
Understanding Google Pay Per Click Ads
Google Pay Per Click Ads, or PPC ads, are ads that appear on the first page of Google searches. They are created through an advertiser’s AdWords account and then run on the search results page. These ads allow advertisers to target customers who are searching for their products or services, which can be a great way for hotels to increase revenue and capture more leads.
PPC ads are typically placed above the organic search results and seem to blend in with the organic search results. This is because they have a similar look and feel to the organic search results and also take up space from other advertisers who want to place their own PPC ads on the first page of Google search.
The top 3 benefits of using Google Pay Per Click Ads to boost your hotel’s revenue:
1) Relevance: The ad is only shown when a customer is actively searching for your service.
2) Targeting: You’re able to target your PPC ad by location, keywords, device type (computer/smart phone), age group, category, interests and more.
3) Cost-effectiveness: You can spend less money when you’re targeting a specific audience while still getting high quality lead. Although considered expensive, restaurant marketing is very important.
Understand the Google Pay Per Click Ad Features
Google Pay Per Click Ads can help you generate more revenue from a website without the need to hire an expensive marketing agency. Here are some features of Google Pay Per Click Ads:
– Targeting is easy with Google’s advanced targeting settings
– You can optimize your ad for multiple keywords in one campaign
– You can set daily and lifetime budgets
– It’s easy to analyze your ad performance in real time
– Advertisers have access to many different data points about their campaigns, including ROI, impressions, clicks, conversion rates, and impressions per click
– PPC ads are less intrusive on the user experience than other types of ads
Measure and optimize your Google Pay Per Click Ads
The first step for using Google Pay Per Click Ads to generate more revenue is to measure and optimize the campaign. Your unique goal is to maximize the number of clicks you’re receiving from your ads. You can utilize the tools provided by Google to make this happen, like Adwords Editor, Google Analytics, and Search Console. These tools will allow you to see what people are clicking on your ads and how they’re performing.
Besides making sure you’re maximizing clicks, it’s important that your landing page is also optimized for conversion. If people are clicking on your ad but aren’t converting because the landing page isn’t optimized for conversion, then you could lose out on potential revenue opportunities. To ensure that this doesn’t happen, use these 3 simple tactics:
Use a fast load time
Create compelling calls-to-action
Include an effective CTA button
Combine Google Pay Per Click Ads with PPC
It’s important to note that Google Pay Per Click Ads should not be used without PPC. If a hotel doesn’t have the time or resources to run both campaigns, then they may want to consider using one of these other strategies instead:
– Increase impressions and click-through rates through advanced targeting
– Use Google Display Network ads
– Create a landing page for your hotel
– Rely on social media ads
These are just few ways that hotels can use Google Pay Per Click Ads to increase their revenue. Using Google Pay Per Click Ads will help generate leads, which can lead to more revenue.