There has almost certainly been a debate as long as there have been air conditioners or fans.
This article will teach you everything you need to know about air conditioners and fans and how they work to keep you cool at work or at home. We will compare air conditioners and fans from two perspectives:
- Keeping you cool
- Keeping your light bill as low as possible
How Does Air Conditioning Keep Your House Cool?
Your air conditioner removes heat from your home and transfers it outside. As a result, an air conditioner does not “create” cold air. It takes heat and moisture out of the air. This is the process through which an air conditioner works.
This air is then blown over the refrigerant-filled evaporator coil, also known as Freon. The refrigerant absorbs heat and transforms it from a liquid to a gas. This refrigerant is pumped through the HVAC system by the compressor.
Outside, superheated refrigerant gas reaches the condenser coil. The outside air absorbs heat from the refrigerant, decreasing its temperature and reverting it to a liquid.
The cooler refrigerant liquid is returned indoors to the evaporator coil.
This cycle is repeated until the temperature in your home reaches the thermostat set point. The thermostat then instructs your system to turn off.
The auto setting is far more efficient than putting on the AC Fan Mode. Your fan will only run while the HVAC system is cooling the air. Running the fan mode keeps the air in the house spread, but it might cause increased humidity, making the space feel sticky.
How Does a Fan Cool Your Home?
Do fans cool a room or your house? No, a fan does not chill your house. It cools the individual in the residence. Fans cool in two ways: convection and evaporation.
Convection occurs when heat is transported away from your body by moving air. Your body is creating heat. Move the heat away from you and cool air will replace it. The faster new air enters your body, the cooler you feel.
Sweating causes evaporation. Even if you can’t see it, sweat beads are leaving your body through your skin pores. The air on your skin evaporates moisture and helps you feel cooler.
Is there a particular sort of fan that works best for keeping you cool? Yes. According to the Department of Energy, a ceiling fan will cool you off more than a stationary fan. Ceiling fans circulate the conditioned air from your ceiling vents, resulting in cooler air touching your skin. This speeds up the convection and evaporation processes.
Because a fan cools the person, not the room, and an air conditioner cools the room, switch them off when you leave the room.
Both air conditioning and fans use power. and you can save a lot of money by paying your bijli bills online using the Bajaj Finserv app.
Bajaj Finserv App features and advantages
- Rapid processing
- Receive an instant payment light bill receipt along with the transaction ID.
- You can use the Bajaj Finserv app to pay Light bills online for any electricity provider and take advantage of numerous cashback and discount offers.
- Several payment alternatives
- Choose your desired payment method from the available options.
- Simple to attain
- Pay from anywhere, at any time, using a simple method.
- There is no transaction cost.
- There are no additional transaction fees.
The Benefits of Using Online Bill Payment
The major advantage is that the light bill can be paid from anywhere, at any time. The app is available around the country and payments can be made with credit or debit cards, wallets, and net banking.
Paying your Light Bill online with Bajaj Finserv app
You may pay your light bill online through the app, the method is simple and as follows:
- Open the Google Play Store by clicking ‘Download now.’
- Use the email address associated with your mobile device to log in.
- Click on “Install.”
- Open the app on your phone.
- Enter your 10-digit cell phone number to ‘Generate OTP.’
- Enter the OTP and click ‘Proceed.’
- Tap on ‘Electricity’ in the ‘Bills and Recharges’ section.
- Select your electrical power company from the drop-down option.
- Enter your customer ID and click ‘Fetch your bill.’
- Choose your preferred payment method and complete the transaction.
Fees and charges:
Transactions on the app are free of charge
You may pay your light bill online using the ‘Recharge and light bill Payments’ option on their app. The BBPS is a one-stoplight bill payment system operated by the National Payments Corporation of India.
Read also: How to Block Stolen or Lost Airtel Sim Card?