If you’re in the market for an Android phone and you’re not sure which one to buy, you’ve come to the right place. We’ll cover all of the best Android phones out there in 2022, helping you find the one that suits your needs and budget best. With features like dual cameras, fingerprint sensors, long-lasting batteries, and more, these are some of the top-rated Android phones on the market today! Whether you need to stay on your budget or want all of the latest tech, our buying guide will help you decide which phone is best for you.
Smartphone buying guide
There are a lot of great Android phones on the market, so it can be tough to decide which one is right for you. Here are a few things to keep in mind when you’re shopping for a new smartphone 1) Find out what features are important to you
2) Know how much money you want to spend
3) Determine your needs (do you need a big screen, do you need waterproofing?)
4) Consider whether or not monthly phone payments will work for your budget and lifestyle
5) Look at coverage – if your carrier doesn’t have good coverage where you live or work, consider looking elsewhere. If that’s not an option, ask about your carrier’s network quality before committing to a plan. And always buy from a reputable retailer! Some carriers offer deals with retailers like Best Buy, Verizon Wireless offers deals with Amazon, and T-Mobile has partnered with Walmart.
When buying from these companies you’ll know that the product comes with manufacturer warranty protection as well as technical support from the store. It’s also worth noting that all four major carriers offer leasing options for customers who prefer paying off their device over time rather than paying up front for it.
Best cheap smartphones – under $200
We’ve seen a lot of great smartphones come through in the last year, but if you’re looking for the best bang for your buck, you’re going to want to check out our list of the best cheap smartphones under $200. From the Motorola G8 Power Lite to the Samsung Galaxy A21s, there are plenty of great options that won’t break the bank. However, if you want something with slightly more power and a few extra features, then one of these three devices is right up your alley.
First off is the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (available at Amazon). With its 6GB RAM and 128GB storage this device has a long-lasting battery and can handle most apps without any hiccups. And while it doesn’t have many standout features like some other phones on this list it’s still got everything you need in an affordable package.
Next we have the Moto G7 Play (available at Amazon). While it may not be as high-end as some other models on this list, it still packs plenty of punch with its Snapdragon 632 processor and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage space. Plus, with its 5.7 HD+ display, 13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera, you’ll get the picture quality you want when taking pictures or video chatting.
Lastly we have the Nokia 7.1 (available at Amazon). Offering only 3GB RAM with 32GB storage space, this might seem a little weak compared to some of the others on this list – however, it also comes unlocked so that gives it quite a bit of flexibility as well as giving you access to faster updates than carriers offer when updating software or security patches for example. It also comes with a headphone jack which is always nice.
Best mid-range smartphones – under $500
- If you’re looking for a great phone that doesn’t break the bank, the Google Pixel 4a is our top pick. It has an excellent camera, a sleek design, and a powerful processor. Plus, it’s only $349.
- The Samsung Galaxy A51 is another great option under $500. It has a beautiful 6.5-inch AMOLED display, an all-day battery life, and four cameras on the back.
- The OnePlus Nord is also a great choice if you’re looking for a mid-range smartphone. It has a Snapdragon 765G processor, 5G support, and a 90Hz refresh rate display. Plus, it starts at only $399. 4. The Honor 20 Lite offers a high-quality 5.84-inch full HD+ screen with HDR, dual rear cameras, and USB Type C compatibility.
- For those who want to save some money in the budget category, check out the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 instead of spending $400+. It features an 8MP front-facing camera, dual rear cameras with 16MP sensors and a high quality 13MP front camera too! The Honor 20 Lite does not disappoint when it comes to internal specs either; it has 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, and a Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 chipset with Octa-core CPU.
- Lastly, don’t forget about the Huawei Mate X! Priced at around $2300 USD this flagship handset might be pricey but its cutting edge specs make up for it. It has an OLED display that runs across both sides of the device like a tablet, two 40MP rear cameras, triple 40MP front cameras (two on one side), plus four independent lenses which can shoot simultaneously or independently.
The best flagship smartphone options in 2022
If you’re looking for the best of the best, these are the smartphones you should consider. Google Pixel 3 XL The Google Pixel 3 XL is a great choice if you want to go with an Android phone. It’s got plenty of storage and a powerful processor, plus it has a nice OLED display that offers excellent viewing angles and deep blacks in low light.
It also has an edge-to-edge screen that minimizes the bezel size so there’s no need to deal with a notch like on other flagship phones like the iPhone XS Max or Samsung Galaxy S10+. All that adds up to make this one of the best options for anyone who wants to stay loyal to Google’s software ecosystem.