What’s the best Apple AirTag on the market? There are many different Apple AirTags that are better than others, depending on what you need and your price range. This roundup will break down all of the best deals, sales, and prices for Apple AirTags in June 2022.
Things to consider when buying an Apple AirTag
Budget is a huge factor when considering buying an Apple AirTag. As of June 2019, the average cost for the latest Apple AirTag models is about $310. However, certain models are priced higher. If you plan on buying new or used (refurbished), then do your research on prices before purchasing to make sure you don’t overpay for what you want. It’s also important to note that newer models typically have more memory as well as wireless connectivity capabilities.
Check with authorized retailers to find out if they will repair broken units rather than just giving you a refund or new unit if it does need repairs! Check out third-party sellers like Swappa for pre-owned devices at discounted prices too! You can also get access to trade-in offers by trading in old Apple AirTags you may no longer use. With TradeInBot’s trading platform, you can sell your old phone and instantly receive an offer based on its condition.
There are many factors to consider when deciding which one is best for you. Be sure to take a look at our list of deals below before making your final decision!
The refurbished 16GB iPhone 7 Gold has dropped from its original price tag of $500 down to $290; this might be worth looking into since this model comes equipped with some pretty neat features like 2x optical zoom, a 12MP camera with 4K video recording capability and extended battery life up to 14 hours long. However, the downside is that the warranty period is not included so if anything goes wrong with your device, you’re on your own. Another thing to keep in mind is this doesn’t come with all of the extras such as headphones and earbuds.
Where to buy an Apple AirTag
Apple’s latest invention is the air tag. This tiny, wearable device pairs with your smartphone via Bluetooth to make payments and receive notifications. Here are some great deals on apple air tags:
– $149 @ Amazon
– $159 @ Kohls
– $179 @ Sams Club – $199 @ Costco
– $199 @ Walmart
– Up to 40% off at Macys – Free shipping on all orders over $150 at Best Buy
– Up to 50% off select items at Sears
– 10% off for Military members (and their families) with ID from Saturday, July 1st through Friday, July 7th 2021.
How much is an Apple AirTag?
An Apple AirTag is a service that utilizes an RFID tag which can be attached to any object. The user must have the free iOS app installed on their device which will utilize Bluetooth to connect the tag with your phone. This lets you access information related to that specific tag and can work with different tags simultaneously.
A unique feature of the app is called Advanced Event Notifications which will notify users when objects they care about have been detected by the Air Tag without even touching their phones or getting notifications. Tags are sold separately from the monthly subscription, but pricing varies depending on how many tags you want. Each individual tag costs $5 while one month of service is $3 per month. All of these prices do not include taxes. There are two different packages available: 5 tags for $10 or 10 tags for $20, both including 1 month of service.
For more than 10 tags, additional service is available at a cost of $2 per month for each additional tag purchased with no minimum purchase required. When looking for the best deals and sales in June 2022 it’s important to look for those offers where you can buy multiple packages at once like buy 3 get 1 free deals.
Where to find the best deals on an Apple AirTag
Apple is the most well-known tech company on the planet. With their range of Mac computers, laptops, iPhones, iPads and more in recent years there has been no shortage of customers willing to fork out cash for a brand new device. However as with any product you need to know when the best time to buy it is if you’re looking for an airtag deal.
Thankfully we’ve put together this handy guide outlining all the best deals on apple airtags this month – perfect timing if you’re a last minute shopper! It’s also worth checking Amazon too where prices can be significantly cheaper than at Apple stores. You might find some great bundles here too which include free gifts or other incentives from the retailer. Keep scrolling for our top recommendations in each category…
Cheap Apple AirTags – If you’re after an absolute bargain then turn your attention to eBay first. Here you’ll find plenty of sellers listing reconditioned models for a fraction of the price that they were sold originally for by retailers like Best Buy.
These are still covered by warranty so buying from a trustworthy seller shouldn’t be an issue. Check out sellers such as DavisBuyStore who offers refurbished iMacs starting at $250 – bargain! Free Shipping on Apple AirTags – Another popular option is buying online via websites like Amazon Prime whose premium membership gets you free two day shipping on most products available through them.
5 Apps for better everyday life
There are many apps that we use on a day-to-day basis. In order to better our everyday life and make it more convenient for ourselves, I compiled a list of 5 apps which will be the most helpful for us.
1) Postmates – As one of the most popular food delivery apps out there, Postmates is fantastic for those who can’t make time to go grocery shopping or just need their monthly supply of coffee.
They’re able to deliver from some of your favorite stores like Whole Foods MarketTM or Starbucks® so you don’t have to worry about overpaying for items at the convenience store again. A few different extras that you get with this app are that they have exclusive promos with local vendors on a regular basis. If you download Postmates today, you’ll receive $10 off your first purchase!
2) Venmo – If you’re looking for an easy way to transfer money between friends or family members without having to give up your personal banking information, Venmo is perfect. With its easy interface and quick access options, Venmo is extremely useful when making purchases with other people too. It’s always a good idea to get into the habit of using Venmo if you want to keep all your money safe.
3) Cozi Family Organizer – One thing that’s not easily done when it comes to parenting is remembering everything that needs done throughout the day! Cozi is a great tool for parents who forget what they were supposed to do next because it allows them to create daily and weekly schedules. The best part? You don’t even have to update Cozi every day because it syncs automatically!
4) Amazon Prime Video – Amazon Prime Video has been one of my favorite new discoveries lately. Between its ever-growing library of movies, TV shows, documentaries, kids content and original series (including Amazon’s Emmy award winning show Transparent), Prime Video has something for everyone. You also won’t find yourself paying an arm and a leg for these amazing films because Amazon Prime Video has free trials as well as offers discounts on rental prices!
5) Netflix Original Series – What could be better than binge watching your favorite TV show? Finding a TV show that no one else knows about yet! Think of Netflix Originals as a modern twist on new release night at the video store. You’ll be able to catch episodes right after they air without commercials or waiting weeks for the DVD release. My personal favorites include Stranger Things, Orange Is The New Black, House Of Cards and Narcos.