I’ve been reviewing PC gaming headsets for about seven years now, and it’s hard to believe how far the industry has come in that time. The first headsets were bulky and uncomfortable, but now I can tell you from experience that some of them are so light that you forget you’re wearing them at all! Even better, companies are using more and more sound-cancelling technology, so that even when they’re not hooked up to a PC or console, they help to block out background noise to make things like train rides more peaceful.
Astro A50 Wireless Headset
The Astro A50 Wireless Headset is one of the best gaming headsets on the market. It features 7.1 surround sound, 50mm drivers, and a comfortable design. Plus, it has a detachable microphone and is compatible with PC, PS4, and Xbox One. If you’re looking for a top-of-the-line gaming headset, the Astro A50 is the way to go. It’s well-designed, offers great sound quality, and even has compatibility with three major platforms (PC, PS4, Xbox One). You can’t beat that!
SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless Headset
- The SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless Headset is one of the best gaming headsets you can buy in 2021. 2. It’s comfortable to wear for long gaming sessions, and it has great sound quality with 7.1 surround sound support. 3. The battery life is excellent, lasting up to 24 hours on a single charge. 4. You can also use the headset with a wired connection if you run out of battery power. 5. The SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless Headset is compatible with PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch consoles. 6. It’s also one of the most expensive gaming headsets on the market, but it’s worth the price if you’re looking for a high-end option. 7. If you don’t have $250 to spend on a gaming headset, we recommend checking out our list of the best budget headsets or our guide to finding cheap gaming headsets instead. 8. Steelseries Siberia 800 Gaming Headset: 9. If you have more than $300 to spend on a new PC gaming headset, we recommend considering the Steelseries Siberia 800 Gaming Headset. 10. It’s designed specifically for gamers who prefer lots of customization options – including LED lighting effects – which makes it perfect for professional players or esports enthusiasts who need an edge over their opponents during competitions.
Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Wireless Headset
- Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Wireless Headset is one of the best gaming headsets in the market and it comes with a lot of features that make it a great choice for gamers. 2. It has 7.1 surround sound which gives you an immersive gaming experience. 3. The headset is also very comfortable to wear and it has a long battery life. 4. It is also very easy to set up and use. 5. The Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Wireless Headset is also very affordable and it is one of the best gaming headsets for the money. 6. The headset also has a very good microphone that picks up your voice very well. 7. The only downside of this headset is that the battery can’t be replaced, so if you are going on a trip, pack extra batteries just in case. 8. Overall, this is one of the best PC gaming headsets available in the market today. 9. Razer Nari Ultimate Wireless Gaming Headset: Razer Nari Ultimate Wireless Gaming Headset is another excellent choice for those looking for high-quality wireless headphones without breaking their bank account as they are quite affordable compared to other options on this list (you can buy them at $180). 10. They have some really cool RGB lights around the ears and the ear cups are really big and cushioned.
HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless Gaming Headset
- If you’re looking for a top-of-the-line gaming headset, the HyperX Cloud Flight is the way to go. 2. This headset is comfortable to wear for long periods of time, and it has great sound quality. 3. It’s also wireless, so you won’t have to worry about tangled cords getting in the way of your gaming experience. 4. The Cloud Flight is compatible with PC, PS4, and Xbox One, making it a great option for gamers who want a versatile headset. 5. It also has a detachable microphone, so you can use it for other purposes when you’re not gaming. 6. The only downside to this headset is that it does require two AAA batteries to power, which will need to be replaced occasionally. 7. However, these batteries last a pretty long time before they need to be replaced again, which isn’t an issue for most people because AAA batteries are cheap and easy to find. 8. All in all, this is one of the best headsets on the market today! 9. Rantopad BT Headset + Microphone: A popular choice among gamers, the Rantopad BT Headset + Microphone is perfect for players who enjoy intense gameplay sessions. 10. Unlike many headsets out there, this device comes with noise cancelling technology built right into the headphones.
Kingston HyperX Cloud Alpha Gaming Headset
The Cloud Alpha gaming headset features an aluminum frame for durability and comfort, 50mm neodymium drivers for clear sound, and a detachable noise-cancelling microphone. It’s compatible with PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch, and has a USB connection. This headset is comfortable to wear for long gaming sessions, and the sound quality is excellent. If you’re looking for a top-of-the-line gaming headset, the Cloud Alpha is a great option.
Creative Sound BlasterX H7 Tournament Edition Headset
- If you’re looking for a great PC gaming headset, the Creative Sound BlasterX H7 Tournament Edition is a great option.
- It’s comfortable to wear for long gaming sessions, and it has great sound quality.
- Plus, it’s compatible with multiple platforms, so you can use it for other things besides gaming.
- The only downside is that it’s a bit pricey, but it’s worth the investment if you’re serious about gaming.
- Overall, the Creative Sound BlasterX H7 Tournament Edition is one of the best PC gaming headsets on the market and it’s our top pick.
- If you’re looking for a cheaper option, the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 is also a great choice. 7. You won’t get the same level of comfort or features as you would with the Creative Sound BlasterX H7 Tournament Edition, but it’s still an excellent PC gaming headset. 8. It’s lightweight and very easy to adjust on-the-fly thanks to its simple design and fully-reclining ear cups that allow for maximum comfort during extended gameplay sessions. 9. Another advantage of this headset is its price point—it costs significantly less than the Creative Sound BlasterX H7 Tournament Edition while providing an equally high level of audio performance when connected via USB or wireless Bluetooth® technology (included). 10. One more thing to note is that the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 doesn’t have a microphone like some other models on this list, so keep that in mind before making your purchase.
Razer Kraken Tournament Edition Chroma V2 Earphones
These earphones are designed for tournament-level gaming and feature THX Spatial Audio for 360-degree positional sound. The earphones are also equipped with Active Noise Cancellation, so you can focus on your game even in noisy environments. Plus, the earphones have a customizable Chroma lighting system so you can show off your style while gaming.
Razer ManO’War Tournament Edition 7.1 Surround Sound Wired/Wireless Gaming Headset with Microphone
- Razer ManO’War Tournament Edition – Best Overall 2. Sennheiser GAME ONE Open Acoustic Gaming Headset – Best Sound Quality 3. HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset – Best for Comfort 4. SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless Gaming Headset – Best Wireless 5. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset – Best for Battery Life 6. Astro A40 TR + MixAmp Pro TR – Best Modular 7. Razer Nari Ultimate Wireless 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset – Best for Bass 8. Corsair HS70 Wireless Gaming Headset – Best Budget Wireless 9. Logitech G433 7.1 Wired Surround Gaming Headset – Best Budget 10. Steelseries Siberia 800 (2019) Wireless Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset – Most Comfortable
Sennheiser Game Zero Over-Ear PC Gaming Headset
A lot of people consider the Sennheiser Game Zero to be the best gaming headset on the market, and it’s easy to see why. With its great sound quality, comfortable design, and noise-cancelling microphone, it’s hard to beat. Plus, it’s pretty affordable for a high-end headset. If you’re looking for the best of the best, the Sennheiser Game Zero is a great option.
Asus ROG Centurion True 7.1 Surround Digital USB PC Gaming Headset
The Asus ROG Centurion is one of the best gaming headsets you can buy. It’s comfortable, has great audio quality, and comes with a ton of features. The mic is clear and the ear cups are padded well, making it easy to wear for long gaming sessions. Plus, the 7.1 surround sound is top-notch, providing an immersive gaming experience. If you’re looking for a high-end gaming headset, the Asus ROG Centurion should be at the top of your list. At only $169.99 on Amazon, this product won’t break the bank either!