Designer engagement rings are a designer’s dream come true. They have the opportunity to create a ring that is not only beautiful but tells a story about the couple. Designer engagement rings can be classic or modern, traditional or contemporary, and they can even incorporate personal touches from their client! This blog post will discuss designer engagements rings and how you can find your perfect style for your special day.
How to find the perfect ring for you and your designer?
- Talk to the designer about their background. Some designers have formal training and were trained in a school or by an experienced designer, while others may be self-taught with years of experience under their belt. No concern what level they are at, most designers love talking about themselves! Ask them, “How did you become a designer?”
- Discuss your ideas for your ring – Do you prefer modern designs? Or classic styles that will last forever through fads and trends? Maybe traditional is more up your alley. Letting the designer know this information ahead of time helps them create something indeed one of a kind just for you!
- Bring in inspiration photos when looking for rings! Showing the designer images from Pinterest or a designer’s website is the best way to get your point across.
- Do you love diamonds? Or maybe colored gemstones are more up your alley! Showing a designer inspiration photos of rings that catch your eye will give them a concept of what type of ring you’re looking for when they create it just for you!
What are the different styles of rings available?
Designer engagement rings come in a variety of styles for you to choose from. Some popular options are:
- Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds
- Square or Rectangular Shape Stones
- Oval Shapes with Trillion Cut Stone Accents
The list goes on! You can also find designer engagement rings that include emerald cut diamonds, princess cut stones and more! Not just any ring will do – your designer engagement ring needs to reflect who you are as an individual, so it’s essential to take the time to understand all of your options before making this investment. We know there is no wrong answer when choosing which design best suits your fashion sense, but having these factors in mind will help get you started.
Tips on how to save money on an engagement ring while still getting the best quality
One way to save money on designer engagement rings is by setting a budget. While it’s possible to find designer jewelry for $200, you will not get the same quality as if you were willing to spend upwards of $2000-3000.
Another tip while choosing your designer engagement ring is knowing its metal type and what metals are best suited for each person. For example, white gold does not require rhodium plating, so it tends to be more durable than other forms of platinum or silver-based designs – but can also lose some shine over time depending on wear and tear from daily use! Platinum may give off that classic look that never goes out of style, whereas yellow or rose gold tend to have their unique flair, which works well for most people.
And, of course, designer engagement rings are designed to last a lifetime! If you’re seeking to save money on designer jewelry, then take care in the maintenance and storage of your ring through proper cleaning methods or by having it insured with an insurance policy that’s right for you if anything were to happen.
With some of the most popular designer engagement ring styles out there, it can be hard to make a decision. But don’t worry – Emma Parker & Co. is here to help! They love helping their customers find their perfect diamond and setting, so they feel confident in every purchase. If you need any assistance finding your style or want to chat about what type of settings would work best for you and your fiancé, reach out anytime!