If you haven’t heard of Google’s Gboard keyboard yet, then you’re missing out on one of the most useful keyboards available to mobile users. If you’re already familiar with Gboard, then it’s time to learn how to use Gboard keyboard on your iOS or Android device in order to take your mobile productivity to the next level. If you don’t currently have Gboard installed on your iOS or Android device, you can install it free by clicking the link above and installing it from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store respectively.
Learn how to get Gboard
Gboard is a virtual keyboard app developed by Google for iOS and Android devices. The app allows users to type, search, and share information with others without having to leave their current app. To use Gboard, you’ll need to download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store. Once you have the app installed, open it and follow the prompts to set it up.
After you’ve set up Gboard, you can start using it by tapping on the keyboard icon in your device’s notification bar. When you’re finished using Gboard, simply tap on the keyboard icon again and select the Done option. If you want to get back to the original keyboard, just go back into Settings > Language & input > Default keyboards > Default iphone Keyboard. From there, you can either re-select Gboard as your default keyboard or toggle between both keyboards when needed.
3 things you should know about this powerful keyboard
- Gboard is a virtual keyboard app developed by Google for iOS and Android devices.
- The app offers a variety of features, including the ability to search for and send GIFs, emoji, and more.
- Gboard is available in over 200 languages and can be downloaded for free from the App Store or Google Play Store. 4. To use Gboard, simply download it and open it when prompted with an alert message asking if you want to switch keyboards. After that, tap your language of choice at the top-left corner of the screen and start typing!
- To switch back to your device’s native keyboard: Tap Settings > General > Keyboards > Default Keyboard > Choose Keyboards and select Current Keyboard. Now you’ll have the option to choose which keyboard you’d like your iPhone or iPad to use whenever you type. You can either choose Current Keyboard (which will continue using the same keyboard you’ve been using), Gboard, Emoji, Japanese, Korean or another third-party keyboard.
Why you should be using it?
Google’s Gboard keyboard is a great way to improve your typing speed and accuracy on your iOS or Android device. The keyboard offers predictive text, swipe typing, and other features that can help you type faster and more accurately. In addition, the keyboard includes a built-in search function that allows you to search for images and GIFs right from the keyboard.
And if you’re looking for more customization, you can download additional themes from the Google Play Store. You can also personalize the dictionary by adding words that are commonly misspelled. And when you want to use voice dictation, simply hold down on the mic button until it turns red. Then just speak into the microphone and watch as the words appear on your screen. It’s worth noting that this keyboard only works with devices running Android 7.0 Nougat or higher, so keep that in mind before you get started!
Suggested tips for mastering Gboard
- First, download the Gboard app from the App Store (for iOS devices) or Google Play Store (for Android devices).
- Open the app and follow the on-screen instructions to set up the keyboard.
- To start using Gboard, open any app that uses a keyboard and tap on the globe icon located on the left side of the spacebar.
- You can now start typing using Gboard’s features, such as glide typing, emoji predictions, and search.
- To access even more features, tap on the settings icon (located on the top right corner of the keyboard).
- Under Gestures, you can enable one-handed mode, which allows you to move your thumb over words while holding down the Shift key on your other hand.
- Additionally, swipe gestures allow you to type by swiping in different directions with one finger while simultaneously pressing keys with another finger (this is perfect for those who don’t like holding their phone at arm’s length when texting).
- Finally, under Languages, you’ll find all of the languages supported by Gboard! Allowing you to get the most out of your Gboard experience.
We hope these tips will help you master this new feature!
Whether you’re a seasoned iPhone user or just getting started with your first Android device, learning how to use Google’s Gboard keyboard can help you get the most out of your device. The keyboard offers a number of features that can make typing on your device easier and more efficient. Plus, it’s free to download and use. So if you’re looking for a keyboard that can do more than just type, be sure to check out Gboard. It has a lot to offer!