At times men face numerous problems in their sexual life, including ejaculation issues. One such common problem is premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation problems are common in men because of stress, lifestyle choices, or medical issues. Yet, men may resolve this issue with proper steps and effective Premature ejaculation medicine. Let’s learn more about Premature Ejaculation or Early Ejaculation in detail.
Premature Ejaculation Problems: Difficulties & Common Causes
When a man ejaculates earlier or under a minute of penetrative sex, it is termed premature ejaculation. Although there is no set time on when a man should ejaculate yet, ejaculating too early can make the sexual experience for both partners unpleasant.
PE is among men’s most common complaints; one in three persons claim to experience it sometimes. The most common difficulty that a man with PE faces is unsatisfactory sexual encounters. Your personal life may suffer as a result of premature ejaculation. Relationship issues and stress are two examples. Relationship tension is a frequent side effect of early ejaculation.
Additionally, suppose men don’t look for premature ejection problem solution. In that case, the problem of PE can get worse because of the stress brought by ejaculating early and the existing relationship problems.
Premature Ejaculation Symptoms
PE doesn’t exhibit any symptoms like any other medical condition. The only symptom is the problem itself – ejaculating early.
Premature Ejaculation Causes
So the next thing is to understand what causes premature ejaculation problems. Premature ejaculation is a consequence of physical, chemical, and emotional/psychological causes.
Among the physical and chemical issues are:
- A diagnosis of underlying erectile dysfunction
- A hormonal issue that affects oxytocin levels. This is important for men’s sexual performance. Luteinizing hormone (LH), thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), and prolactin are other hormone levels that affect sexual performance.
- The brain chemicals dopamine and serotonin are low levels associated with excitation and sex drive.
- A penis that is more sensitive to stimulation than usual
The following are emotional or psychological causes:
- Performance anxiety: It might be brought on by anxiety about starting a relationship with a new partner, fear of starting a long period of no sex, lack of self-confidence, guilt, being extremely aroused or stimulated, or other factors.
- Relationship difficulties
How do Experts Diagnosis Premature Ejaculation Problems?
To find a solution to premature ejaculation, you must visit an expert. After the expert diagnoses your health condition, they will suggest the best treatment course. During coupled intercourse and masturbation, it is usual for males to have some degree of control over if and when they ejaculate. Premature ejaculation problems could be prevalent if a man does not feel in command about when ejaculation happens and if he or his sexual partner(s) are concerned.
When PE interferes with your sexual enjoyment, you should consult a specialist. If ejaculation happens early, delayed, or not, then the diagnosis is a must. So, the PE diagnosis usually involves a physical examination and the specialist talking with you. During the discussion, the specialist may ask specific questions, which are as follows:
- How frequently does PE happen?
- How long have you struggled with this issue?
- Does this occur with a single partner or with any other partners?
- How frequently do you engage in sexual activities such as foreplay, masturbation, intercourse, etc.?
- Does PE occur with every sexual encounter?
- How has PE altered your sexual behavior?
- How is your relationship?
- Is there anything that aggravates or exacerbates premature ejaculation problems (drugs, alcohol, etc.)?
Further, lab testing is only necessary if your doctor discovers anything during your physical examination.
How To Solve Premature Ejaculation Problems?
Medications, behavioral therapies, psychological therapy, pelvic floor exercises, and other remedies may effectively cure PE. You may consult with your healthcare physician to determine the optimal treatment. Further, multiple types of therapy may be used concurrently to treat PE. So, let’s check all the treatment options in brief.
1. Behavioral techniques
Behavioral therapy activities develop ejaculation tolerance. Some techniques that you may choose are as follows:
- The Squeeze Method: This approach involves stimulating your penis till ejaculating. Then, you or your partner squeezes your penis while reducing your erection. The squeeze method might help you control and postpone climax.
- The Stop-Start Method: In this procedure, you or your partner stimulate the penis shortly before ejaculation. Whenever you are near climax, you cease until the desire diminishes. As you recover control, you and your partner begin stimulating your penis and doing this three times. At the fourth time, you will ejaculate. Moreover, you can continue this technique thrice weekly until you develop more control.
2. Pelvic floor exercises
Such exercises strengthen your pelvic floor muscles and the muscles nearby, which are active when you get aroused. So strengthening these muscles might have better control over your erection and ejaculation.
Currently, no single medication is present to treat premature ejaculation problems. However, various medications, numbing creams, and sprays may decrease ejaculation in men with PE.
4. Psychological therapy
Psychotherapy is a method for addressing the emotions and feelings that might contribute to difficulties in sexual interactions. So this treatment aims to identify the root of issues and uncover potential remedies for PE. Further, it may also help couples develop closer together.
Psychological treatment may aid in reducing sexual performance anxiety. It may also enhance your sexual confidence and comprehension, enhancing your partner’s pleasure.
5. Using Condoms
If premature ejaculation problems are due to the oversensitivity of your penis, then you can wear condoms with numbing agents. So this will help you to prolong the intercourse time.
Why prefer Ohman for Premature Ejaculation Treatment?
Ohman is the leading platform offering the best medications to treat premature ejaculation problems. All the medications have FDA approval, and one can expect positive outcomes after continuing Ohman’s medication. After consulting with the experts online, you can order medicines from Ohman’s platform.
Some products include:
- All Natural Last Long Pack
- All Natural Performance Enhancing Pack
- Ayur Virility Pack
- Last Long Pack, and more.
Premature ejaculation problems shouldn’t hinder your sexual pleasure. If you think the PE is becoming consistent, consider consulting a specialist. read more exciting articles on businessgit.com