AT&T has announced its latest line of products, and along with it, the best AT&T plans to go with them. Whether you’re looking to be the first on your block to have one of the new phones or you’re simply looking to upgrade from your old phone plan, there are tons of options available to you, many of which come with some pretty sweet perks. Check out the details below to find out about each of the new AT&T plans so you can pick the one that’s right for you.
These are the best cell phone plans for June 2022
- AT&T currently offers five unlimited data plans, which start at $65 per month for a single line.
- If you need more than one line, you can get discounts of up to $100 per month.
- AT&T also offers a variety of other plans, including a prepaid plan and a shared data plan.
- The best AT&T plan for you depends on your needs and budget.
- If you’re looking for the cheapest option, the $65 per month plan is the way to go.
- However, if you need more than one line or want unlimited data, you’ll need to pay more. 7. The $75 per month plan includes two lines with unlimited talk and text plus 10GB of data per line (with an extra 10GB available every year).
- It’s worth noting that each subsequent 10GB upgrade will cost you an additional $10 per month, so it’s possible that this plan won’t work for everyone.
- For three lines with unlimited talk and text plus 15GB of data each, AT&T has a shared data plan that starts at $120 per month. 10. You can share up to 10GB of data among all three devices, and then purchase additional bundles of 5GB for $20 per month.
- Remember that this plan might not be as good as some others because only certain phones are eligible for upgrades after 12 months – and even then, only if they have been purchased from AT&T.
- Finally, if you don’t need unlimited talk or text but still want a lot of data (or just use WiFi), there are various prepaid options as well – such as the Unlimited Talk & Text 100MB Data Plan ($35/month) or Unlimited Talk & Text 500MB Data Plan ($40/month).
#1. 25GB LTE – $100
AT&T’s 25GB LTE data plan is one of the best values currently available. For $100 per month, you get 25GB of high-speed data. That’s enough to stream video, download music, and browse the web without worry. And if you need more data, you can always add on an additional 10GB for $10 per month.
#2. 50GB LTE – $140 (seven sentences): AT&T’s 50GB LTE data plan is a great option for power users who need a lot of data each month. For $140 per month, you get 50GB of high-speed data. That’s enough to stream video, download music, and browse the web without worry.
#2. 15GB LTE + unlimited Wi-Fi Hotspot – $95
This is AT&T’s most basic unlimited data plan. You get 15GB of LTE data to use each month, as well as an unlimited Wi-Fi hotspot. The hotspot is a great feature if you need to work or study on the go. The plan also includes unlimited talk and text. This is a great option for light data users who don’t need a lot of data each month. #3. Unlimited LTE + Unlimited Talk & Text – $95: Here’s another great all-inclusive package from AT&T. For just $95, you’ll get unlimited talk and text plus an infinite amount of LTE data to use each month (a total of 10GB). The best part about this plan is that it doesn’t require any long-term commitments or contracts; however, it does require autopay to avoid paying any overage fees.
#4. Unlimited 4G Mobile Hotspot + Unlimited Talk & Text – $85:
If you’re looking for both a mobile hotspot device and unlimited data at one low price, this might be the perfect package for you!
#4. Unlimited talk and text + 1GB data – $45
This plan is great for people who need unlimited talk and text, plus a little bit of data for things like email and social media. And at just $45 per month, it’s a great value. Plus, you can add on additional lines for just $20 per month. For example, if you have three family members who only use their phones to make calls and send texts, they could share this one plan. That way, each person would pay only $10 per month for all the features they need—including those from AT&T Mobile Share Value with Group or Family Connected Pricing (this is available with qualifying service).
#5. Unlimited talk and text + 10GB data – $75: The best option for heavy users. With 10GB of high-speed data included each month – enough to surf the web or stream music without worrying about running out – this option lets customers do more without worrying about overages.* *Customers may also choose from other monthly allotments that fit their usage needs.