You could vacuum your home every day for the rest of your life, and you’d still have dust to contend with at the end of it. Dust mites, air pollution and pet dander will be falling from your ceiling long after you’re gone, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t invest in the best vacuum cleaner 2022 has to offer if it makes you feel better while you clean. After all, these vacuums don’t just suck up dirt; they suck up dust mites, too!
– Strong suction power
– Stairs cleaning mode for both the brush roll and suction motor for carpeted steps
– Can detach handheld vacuum with a flip of a switch to clean stairs or other hard to reach places without having to haul around the whole unit.
– Great at picking up pet hair thanks to specialized tools like the combination brush and crevice tool as well as the Turbinehead brush that pulls hair deep into the nozzle.
– Lifetime washable filters means no more bagging everything up so you can just wash off dirt that’s accumulated after use. Plus, it has an Air Multiplier technology which creates constant airflow meaning there are never any recirculated air pockets in the vacuum. The cordless operation is handy too!
– Pretty lightweight and easy to maneuver compared to some bulkier vacuums on the market
– Super quiet compared to other vacuums which is nice if you have pets or kids who get scared when they hear vacuums running in their house. Plus, it has a wide range of attachments including a mini turbine head which will make short work out of getting all those little bits out from underneath your couch cushions! And did we mention how much less noise it makes? We’re sure you’ll be glad to know that this machine comes with a two year warranty and one year free service contract. Cons: – You’ll need to buy replacement parts every few years due to wear and tear.
– Expensive but worth the price for someone looking for a high quality vacuum cleaner.
– It’s not very good at picking up small pieces of debris like cereal or rice (though it does have HEPA filtration)
This post will review the best vacuum cleaners of 2022. It is important to choose a durable model that can meet your needs in case you need it to do heavy-duty cleaning. Remember to read product reviews before buying a new one. These reviews can often point out potential problems with the vacuum cleaner in question.
We hope you find this list helpful! The price range for these models ranges from $200-$1000+. We have found that buyers usually prefer the models which are more expensive because they are seen as being more durable than their cheaper counterparts. We recommend either the Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal 2 or Shark Rotator Professional Lift Away if you want a high-end model.
For those who are looking for something in the mid-range, we recommend either Shark Rocket Ultralight Upright or Bissell Cleanview 1132A Pet Hair Eraser. For those on a budget but still want something good, try Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Pet Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum or Hoover Platinum Collection Linx Cordless Stick Stick Vacuum Cleaner.
Remember to read customer reviews before making any decisions!
People with allergies will want to look for a vacuum cleaner that is certified as an asthma & allergy friendly product.
An upright vacuum is the most popular because it does a better job at getting rid of pet hair from upholstery and carpets.
However, if you have a smaller house or don’t mind lugging around something bigger you might want to get a canister vacuum cleaner instead.
Dyson makes excellent canister vacuums while Shark has many upright models worth considering. For people with limited storage space, robot vacuums are an option though they are not great at picking up pet hair. They are also more expensive than other types of vacuum cleaners but less expensive than hiring a professional cleaning service. Miele is one of the leading manufacturers of robot vacuums.
Finally, whatever type of vacuum cleaner you decide on remember that there are two basic types: bagless and bagged.
Bagged models come with disposable bags while bagless ones require periodic emptying of their dirt containers.