Being a manager working with a team of field executives can leave you feeling helpless, as you seldom know where your agents are. Usually, managers have to make frequent calls to know the whereabouts and task updates. There is a high chance that the information given might not be correct. But managers have no way to cross-check.
Not anymore, as employee tracking software is here to give visibility to managers. Tracking is done only to monitor the employees. Instead, it has a lot more reasons behind it. To know more about these reasons, continue reading the article.
Why Should Managers Track Their Field Executives?
Using employee tracking becomes important to avoid circumstances when a field employee has completely disappeared while on the field during working hours. In addition, it lets you keep tabs on your employees from afar. Managers can also plan further strategies using the field data provided by the software. Some of the reasons why managers should track their employees are:
- Helps to Analyse the Project’s Shortcomings: The software records employees’ time to complete tasks. If it’s too much, managers will need to study the data to know why employees are taking too much time to complete their tasks.
- Optimizes Time: Keeping track of your employees also means keeping track of the time taken to finish their operations. The software automates mundane tasks, which helps to optimize employees’ and managers’ time.
- Details on Who is Present on The Field: Since the field employees are never in the office, it can become difficult for managers to know who is present and who is not. Through the help of the software, managers can see who is working and has achieved their targets in time. Appreciation can be given on that basis.
- Keep Track of the Work Schedules: to be an efficient manager, keeping track of each employee’s schedule and bandwidth is necessary. This will help you in emergency tasks in a much better manner.
- Assistance in Handling Clients: Clients are very important for any business. Serving them on time is a top priority for a business. Through tracking, managers can ensure that the agent is on their way and can confirm their ETA.
How Can Field Force Management Software Help In Tracking Your Agents?
TrackoField field force management software, offers tracking with high accuracy and visibility to managers. It helps to bring the scattered field force on one platform. Through it, managers can gain important information to help them make important decisions.
- Geocoded Attendance: The software offers geocoded attendance, through which the executive attendance gets automatically marked only when they reach their first task location. This helps to assure managers that the agents are at the work location. In addition, task lists can be linked to attendance.
- Real-time Location Tracking: Managers can track the location of the agents in real-time with high accuracy. They can even view the time taken on each stop for better knowledge.
- Task Management: Through task management solutions, managers can keep track of the list of jobs assigned to each employee. They can even track the task progress and status through the employee tracking software app.
- Analytical Reports: Automated reports offered by the software show each employee’s history and real-time information. This allows managers to keep track of the productivity and performance quality of the agents.
Keep Track of Your Field Agents with TrackoField
Field force management software helps managers to monitor their field agents with consent. The information the software provides lets managers knows about what is happening on the field and the operation’s progress. This will help him form time and cost-efficient strategies.
TrackoField is the leading employee tracking software that offers high accuracy of tracking information which is hard to achieve through other software.
Get a demo now!